– Minimum of ten (10) years working on engineering projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
– Demonstrated experience working with large complex engineering systems and/or subsystems.
– Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience developing software and systems with Java.
– Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience with GUI design and development.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience utilizing Java-J2EE and related APIs and Frameworks (i.e. Hibernate and/or JPA, Spring, or other dependency injection, Maven build environment, and/or JDBC).
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience developing user interfaces and/or data visualization components with Java Swing.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience with Open GL programming using Java’s bindings.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience utilizing Eclipse RCP to develop user interfaces and advanced data visualization (to include, Plug-in creation, Plug-in deployment, and/or event handling).
– Demonstrated experience with ACCUMULO (i.e. Apache Hadoop and CLOUDBASE), or other major cloud computing platform (e.g. H-Base).
– Demonstrated experience of web development including SOAP, REST, Servlets/JSPs, Style sheets, XML, and/or HTML.
– Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining code for visualization components and sub-systems or experience with the following: Geo Viz-2D, Geo Biz-3D, Distance Chart, Distance Chart-3D, Event Heat Map, Pre-computed Event Heat Map thumbnails, Animated Analytic, Auto-generated Target Report, and/or Target Management.
– Demonstrated experience with a variety of open source visualization frameworks (e.g. D3).
- Application Tester
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix Linux System Administrators Maryland
- Web Developer