• Provides system-specific engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes.
• Leads entire system life cycle development, including requirements definition, design/prototyping, system integration, testing and validation.
• Leads project definition, trade-off and design activities, as well as prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
• Conducts analysis to define, analyze and allocate requirements.
• Supports test programs and monitors testing.
• Minimum of ten (10) years working on engineering projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
• Demonstrated experience working with large complex engineering systems and/or subsystems.
• Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience developing in Java.
• Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience with at least one (1) of the following: C, C++, object-oriented design and programming, Apache Ant build scripting, and/or Python.
• Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience utilizing version control software (e.g. Subversion, Clearcase, GIT).
– Demonstrated experience with Assembly language
• Demonstrated experience developing in the Eclipse environment.
• Demonstrated experience leading software development teams using the Agile process.
• Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of four (4) years experience developing GUIs in Java.
• Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience developing software analysis tools, reverse engineering aids, and/or binary code visualization tools (e.g. emulators, debuggers, binary formats, processor architecture specifications).
• Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience utilizing internal database implementations.
•• Demonstrated experience with instruction set architectures, instruction decoding, and instruction set semantics using an RTL.
Current TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Required
- Application Tester
- Applications Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- Secret Clearance
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Systems/Network Administrator
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix System Administrator
- Web Developer