– Minimum of ten (10) years working on engineering projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
– Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience with User Experience (UX) and GUI design and development.
– Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience developing software and systems with Java.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience developing data visualizations.
– Demonstrated experience of web development including REST, Style sheets, and/or HTML.
– Demonstrated experience working with large complex engineering systems and/or subsystems.
– Demonstrated experience with large datasets.
– Vaadin Charts experience and/or willingness to learn Vaadin Charts
– D3 experience and/or willingness to learn D3
– Strong Computer Science background preferred
– Demonstrated experience with ACCUMULO (i.e. Apache Hadoop and CLOUDBASE), or other major cloud computing platform (e.g. H-Base).
– Demonstrated experience with IBM InfoSphere Streams
- Application Tester
- Applications Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- Secret Clearance
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Systems/Network Administrator
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix System Administrator
- Web Developer