Immediate opening for a Senior C Programming Software Engineer. We are looking for a Software Engineer, very capable in C and C++, to work on a program with our current customer.
The Senior C Programming Software Engineer will conduct or participate in the research, design and development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new programs and subprograms. Responsibilities will also include enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing software. In addition, these employees are responsible for coding, testing, integrating, and documenting software solutions.
Candidates must have experience with the following:
- Strong C programming is a must
- Distributed and Multithread programming
- Cross platform development experience
- Able to script in Python
- Strong in Linux environment
Candidate with the following additional experience are preferred for this position:
- Understanding of customer mission
- RTOS experience
- Specific experience with certain DoD architectures
- Embedded Systems experience, particularly Linux or VxWorks
- Working knowledge of common protocols such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM
- Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Low level programming of device drivers in Unix, Linux environment
- Bit level analysis
The Senior C Programming Software Engineer position requires a bachelor’s degree in a specialized area or equivalent field and eight to ten years of related experience; or master’s degree and six to eight years of related experience.
TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Application Tester
- Columbus OH
- Configuration Manager
- Data Scientist
- FPGA Engineers
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- SCRUM Master
- Secret Clearance
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix Linux System Administrators Maryland
- Web Developer
- ~Washington, DC